Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 23 Email!

Loved Ones,

Those pictures look great! The girls look very old. Strawberry Days is always the best! Ya'll have to make sure that you go to the rodeo. It's insane though, Strawberry Days was one of the last things I did back in Utah. I've already been out for over 10 months. It's crazy how fast it goes by!!
I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing good!

This week has been very exciting! A lot has happened this week!
On Monday- We went Fishing AND miniature golfing. I caught like 7 fish and a turtle! hahaha
On Tuesday- We taught a family from Norway. That was really cool.
On Wednesday-We went to this amazing Taco restaurant in Austin named 'Torche's Tacos' (it destroys your stomach)
On Thursday- We helped a member who is building his own mansion from scratch haha
On Friday-We had dinner with a man who we are convinced is one of the 3 Nephites, and burned my old camera
On Saturday-We celebrated my 10 month mark and had many great experiences. People just see us and beg us to come in their house just to 'share the word of God' and pray with them. I love it!
On Sunday- We had a great time at Church, and then had a huge dinner and roasted S'mores! 

Elder Whitney and I have been blessed enough to meet some great people this week, and we are helping them prepare from baptism now! So keep them in your prayers!
I love you all very much and I am proud of each of you!!

Oh, Transfer News: Elder Whitney and I are both staying in Marble Falls, and I am now the District Leader.

Have a good week Ya'll!!

-Elder Giles

Here's some good ole pictures of this week..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment