Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 28 Email!

Matt didn't have much time to write this week, so the email is short, but still good!
                  Tell all the ward that I say Hi! I sure do miss everyone from back home. The leaves haven't changed here at all yet.. they are still green. I'm not sure what's going on.
This was another great week.
We got a few people to Church, a lady named Gwendlyn Brooks and a lady and her kids named Kristta Frausto. Manuel and his family didn't make it to church yesterday.. because their dog died and they had a dog funeral.... hahaha so weird! Dion and his mom still come to Church every Sunday!

But yeah, all is good here. It's going well. I'm excited for this week, Halloween is crazy here. Texas takes it way too far. Every house here has like dead bodies and limbs everywhere, there aren't even any pumpkins, just blood and gore. haha it's pretty sweet.

Well, I love ya'll and miss you!
Have a great Halloween and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment